Mass Finishing RP-100 Water Soluble Rust Inhibitor is formulated to be a hard drying, bio-stable water-based rust preventative. It is specially formulated to prevent corrosion to ferrous, aluminum, copper, and galvanized metals.
- Extremely low VOCs
- Leaves a thin, non-staining film that is dry to the touch
- Free from nitrites, phosphates and borates
- Completely soluble in water
- Excellent antimicrobial properties
- Protects ferrous and non-ferrous alloys
Mass Finishing RP-100 Rust Inhibitor is formulated for use on most metal alloys. Typical concentration into water is 2-6% percent – but protection is highly dependent on water quality. The film is easily removed by alkaline cleaner.
Values are typical and may vary within normal production ranges
|Inside Storage @2-6% concentration (months)||3-6|
|pH (1% volume)||9.25|